Discover exactly what you need to do to stop fighting,
and make your relationship great!
Are you ready to stop fighting,
and make your relationship great?
- Do you wish you could stop arguing and fighting in your relationship?
- Would you love to be able to look at your partner the same way you did when you first met—without feeling so much disappointment, resentment, frustration or anger?
- Are you sick of questioning if you're actually with the right person... or wondering if there might be a better relationship out there for you?
- Does it feel like no matter what you try, nothing seems to change or make your relationship better?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these, then believe me; you're definitely in the right place...
No matter what you've already done, to try to fix your relationship...
Whatever you do... DO NOT GIVE UP YET!
Because all of that is about to change—for good!
Imagine if you could turn things in your relationship around completely...
What would it be like waking up every day knowing, without any doubt at all, that you are exactly where you need to be.... and with exactly the right person? That your partner is indeed "the one" for you...
Would you like too feel that warm, loving, supported feeling every time you see your partner walk through the door?
What if turning things around in your relationship is much, much easier than you think?
Well the good news is that it really is... but first you need to know HOW to do this! And that's exactly what I'm going to show you...
Solving the Marriage Conundrum
Solving the Marriage Conundrum is a book that I've written specifically for couples. It's available in both paperback and eBook formats and it's been getting great results in helping couples to catapult their relationships way beyond the next level. This powerful book is based on my work with a huge number of couples over the last few decades. It outlines a couple and relationship approach that I've developed that has been making a huge difference to couples for many years. And believe me; if you want to turn things around in your marriage or your relationship, the techniques, tools and strategies that I outline as part of my approach in this book are exactly what you are going to need to help you do that.
You deserve an amazing life... and an amazing relationship! Of course you do! So you owe it to yourself (and to your partner and kids—if you have any) to do everything you can to enjoy your life and your relationship to the full. After all; this is not a dress rehearsal! This is the real thing... And this means that the time to take action... and to make your life and your relationship feel great is now!
In Solving the Marriage Conundrum I will show you how to stop just "surviving" in your marriage or relationship... and to start to absolutely "thrive" instead. And believe me; doing this is important. Because let's face it, if you're feeling less than great in your relationship, how do you think this affects how you feel about every single part of your life?
What do you think this does to the energy you feel every day... and to the energy you bring to your work—or to parenting your kids, or to making money?
The truth is that how you feel in your relationship plays a huge role in how happy, successful and satisfied you feel in every single area of your life. So if you wake up feeling "less than optimal", this is going to be the energy that you're putting out there. This is the feeling that you bring to every relationship in your life. And this is likely to get worse, rather than better.
And do you realize that this less-than-great feeling around your relationship is also what you're unconsciously modelling for your children—teaching them that their future relationships aren't supposed to be enjoyable or great—and that they should just put up with lowering their expectations of life, and feeling less than happy. NO! This is not okay. And I'm sure this is not what you want to be teaching your kids.
So let me help you turn things around and make your relationship amazing! Seriously... for less than the price of a few cups of coffee!
Solving the Marriage Conundrum is a powerful book that starts by showing you the REAL reasons why you and your partner are actually struggling. If you're anything like any of the countless couples I've worked with in the past, these are probably going to surprise you. And unless you know what is REALLY causing the issues, nothing you try to do to fix your relationship will work.
But it doesn't stop there...
Solving the Marriage Conundrum is jam-packed with powerful tools, techniques and strategies to help you to take action... so you can completely transform your relationship—fast. It includes 21 step-by-step strategies, including examples of exactly what you can do and exactly what you can say—based on real life couples—that will make the world of difference to you and your relationship. This approach will take you from where you are right now... it will help you dramatically improve how you and your partner communicate... and it will seamlessly enhance your ability to work as a team, allowing you to completely transform your relationship.
And yes... this approach can work, even if your partner is unwilling to work on the relationship with you
Just a quick note to say a huge THANK YOU!!!
Sarah and I are sitting on the back verandah, having a glass of wine and talking about how much our relationship and subsequent lives have improved since seeing you!
We’ll be in touch in a couple of months to have an another appointment but we can honestly say we haven’t been this happy in years; the transformation is massive!
Huge respect and feel free to use us a reference!"
Matthew & Sarah
Let me help you to stop fighting and turn your relationship into one that you just can't wait to get back home to...
Now you might be skeptical, and of course I completely understand that... After all, You don't know me personally... and I'm making some really bold claims. So a little about me: I am a degree qualified, Clinical Psychotherapist and counsellor who has had my own Private Practice, where I've been specializing in working with couples and families (and also helping people completely change their experience of anxiety), for nearly twenty years.
I've literally worked with thousands of relationships. And I've written and published this book as a results of requests from the couples in my Private Practice. It's based on real relationships and real experience. And over the last twenty years, I have come to realize that I see the ways couples relate very differently to any of the self-help relationship books that I've written.
Are you ready to fix things
You will not find these strategies
or this approach anywhere else
While you don't know me personally, based on my personal experience in working with a huge number of couples and families, here's what I know to be true:
- Surprisingly, most of the things that many well-intended Psychologists, counselors and therapists suggest that couples do to fix their issues, generally end up making things even worse for that couple's relationship or marriage, rather than better
- The things that couples do to try to avoid conflict and keep their relationship safe, not only don't work, but generally create the very thing they were trying to avoid—conflict! (I have created a name for this: "The Marriage Conundrum")
- Couples attempts to try to fix things and resolve their relationship or marriage issues generally make things even worse as well (yet another part of "The Marriage Conundrum")
- Couples argue or fight about many things, such as who does which chores, how to parent their children, how much time to spend with the in-laws, how they spend or save money, and a lot more... But here's the thing; these are not the real problems. And until couples actually talk about the real underlying issues, nothing will change
- Couples need to know HOW to change things. It's a bit like practicing a sport such as swimming. No matter how much time and energy you put into practicing swimming... if you're not practicing great technique... not only are you completely wasting your time, but you're definitely not going to get great results. And working on your relationship is exactly the same.
- Unless you know what's really creating your issues—what you've been doing and you're probably STILL doing that is getting in the way and making things worse—and unless you know exactly HOW how to change these, nothing will change.
- Counting to ten to avoid getting angry or upset, is only part of the solution. It's a little like a band-aid! It might temporarily prevent an argument—for a moment, but it's not going to help you resolve the issues in the long run. And did you know that the more you do this, the more likely you are to have major arguments down the track? Believe me; this is not a good strategy by any means.
- Giving up on your own needs and letting your partner "have their way" to avoid them getting angry or upset, might sound like a really good idea. (It's not!!!) And while doing this might help you to temporarily avoid arguments, it doesn't work for the long term. After all, how long do you think you can keep doing this and still have any respect for your partner? It's completely out of balance and will eventually rip your relationship apart!
What is so debilitating is this:
Most of the things couples do to try to fix their relationships not only
DO NOT WORK!....
But they make things even worse as time goes on!
I call this a conundrum, here's why...
The name I have given to this is actually The Marriage Conundrum. Hence the title of my book: "Solving the Marriage Conundrum". But the truth is that this conundrum doesn't just apply to marriages. It actually applies to all couples. Let me show you why I call this a conundrum and how it happens:
- People do things to try to prevent problems (arguing, fighting, conflict) in their relationship (such as: trying not to sweat the small stuff; saying "yes" when they really want to say "no" too often; avoiding talking about certain topics or issues to try to avoid arguing; etc.)
- As reasonable as these things sound, the more someone does them, the less happy they feel in the relationship. After all, they're having to give up on their own needs and prioritise their partner's needs—just to avoid arguing or to avoid their partners mad, sad or bad reactions
- As time goes on and they keep doing these things, they feel less happy and they build up resentment around feeling like they 'have to' do this. And this creates tension between them and their partner
- They might seek professional help and, based on what I know from the couples I have worked with who saw others before working with me, they are likely to be told by a well-meaning counsellor or Psychologist to do more of these very same things (or to do other things that sound like they should be helpful, but are not... and are likely to have the same negative results for that person's relationship)
- So they decide to keep trying these things. After all; no-one really likes to argue or put their relationship at risk. But the more they do these things, the worse they feel and the worse their relationship feels
- Until one day, when they are feeling so much tension, or feeling really stressed, or tired, or unwell, without thinking, they react badly towards their partner. And then they end up arguing and fighting—the very thing they were tryin got avoid! Well, yes, that's a conundrum...
- But it doesn't stop there: Once they've had a few hours, days, or weeks (depending on the couple) of brooding or stewing on things, or avoiding each other... they will eventually try to talk to their partner about the issues or challenges between them. But the way they communicate at those times makes it even worse
- So they go back to trying those things to prevent and avoid conflict again
- And... as you'd imagine, nothing has changed. But this time they're feeling even more frustrated. And so the cycle repeats again... on and on... until they either give up and resign themselves to a belief that they can't make things better (wrong) and all they can do is just go through the motions and "survive" their relationship... or they break up.
Does this sound at all familiar to you and your relationship or marriage?
If it does, don't worry, the good news is that it's not your fault. These common things that you've probably been doing sound like they 'SHOULD' work and the same things that most 'pop psychology' relationship-help books suggest. But now it's time to change all of that.
If you could find out exactly what to do to stop arguing and completely transform your relationship—for less than the cost of a few cups coffees—would it be worth it?
Are you ready to find out how to make your relationship great?
Click the button below to buy my book right now...
Click here to buy it from Amazon today
This really is your fast-path to getting past all the issues and feeling great about your relationship again...
Now here's the thing; you can stop doing all of those things that don't work, which I talked about above (such as: saying "yes", when you really want to say "no" too often and trying to do things to avoid your partner being angry, hurt, or annoyed) and you can hope that by doing this, you'll be able to work through the issues with your partner effectively. Or... for less than the price of a few coffees, you can let me show you exactly what to do.
I promise you that I have helped so many couples work through this in my Practice, and I know where the pitfalls are. I know exactly what gets in the way. Because the second part of the Marriage Conundrum is that when couples try to talk about their issues, the way they do that often gets them into even more hot water. In "Solving the Marriage Conundrum", I will show you exactly HOW to talk about these things in a way that won't create even more problems between you and your partner.
So, here's what you're going to get:
- You will discover the REAL reasons why you've been arguing, fighting, or struggling in your relationship (believe me; these will probably surprise you)
- Why your past attempts to resolve your problems didn't work—and why they NEVER could have
- How to influence your partner to step-up and work on the relationship with you (no matter how resistant they might be right now), and
- EXACTLY what you need to do to take back your power, get past the issues from the past... and fix things in your relationship-once and for all!
- 21 step-by-step strategies that will take you by the hand and tell you exactly what to do and what to say to make things better in your relationship—for good.
When you said you worked differently to others, I thought you were just saying that to get people in.
But OMG! Wow! After seeing 3 others and walking away with no help, I am just blown away with how much you’ve helped us in such a short time.
Paul, all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
You’re amazing! You really DO work differently! Thank you”
Rochelle & Steve
So are you ready to learn how to
completely transform your relationship?
Click the button below to get my book from Amazon right now...
Click here to buy it from Amazon today